Exclusive Travelzoo Offer - Rates from $139 - Comp Parking & Waived Resort Fee
Discover your relaxing oasis right here at Hilton Orlando, a proud Universal Hotel Partner and
Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, an Official Walt Disney World® hotel. With expansive outdoor amenities, dazzling pools – many with private cabanas, spacious accommodations, and a wealth of desirable amenities, our award-winning resorts are the best way to get away.
Travelzoo members can enjoy this exclusive deal that saves you up to 60% at both Orlando Hilton Resorts. Enjoy rates from $139 per night through April 30, 2021 and receive complimentary self-parking (reg. $27-$30) and a waived nightly resort fee (reg. $35-$45, plus tax).
Our two expansive resorts look forward to welcoming you with gracious hospitality and a commitment to doing our part to ensure a safe getaway and create cherished memories for years to come.
- A 26-acre resort with breathtaking outdoor amenities and an expansive design, conveniently located near Universal Orlando
- Expansive recreation complex featuring 2 pools, lazy river, water slide, Splash Zone and 24 luxurious cabanas
- Private quiet pool and pool deck with cabanas
- Complete lobby reimagination with a fresh, renewed ambiance
- Resort fitness center with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Family-friendly dining options including Tropics Pool Bar and David’s Club (a designated Ocean Friendly Restaurant)
- Proud Universal Hotel Partner and SeaWorld Hotel Partner
Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
- A serene oasis surrounded by Walt Disney World® Theme Parks and Disney Springs
- 3-acre lazy river pool complex with waterslide and private cabanas
- Newly renovated guest rooms
- World-class recreation experiences including championship golf
- Family-friendly dining experiences including La Luce (Rated Top 5 in Orlando on TripAdvisor)
- Luxury motorcoach transportation to Disney Theme Parks
- Official Walt Disney World® hotel
Hilton CleanStay with Lysol Protection
Our Commitment to You
Your health and safety continue to be our top priority. Hilton has developed a global program introducing a new standard of hotel cleanliness and disinfection: Hilton CleanStay™ with Lysol protection. Hilton CleanStay builds upon Hilton’s already high standards of housekeeping and hygiene, where hospital-grade cleaning products and upgraded protocols are currently in use, to ensure our guests enjoy an even cleaner and safer stay from check-in to check-out.
Add an extra measure of assurance by placing a room seal on doors to indicate to guests that their room has not been accessed since being thoroughly cleaned.
Extra disinfection of the most frequently touched guests room areas – light switches, door handles, TV remotes, thermostats and more.
Guests can check-in, choose their room, access their room with a digital room key and check-out using their mobile devices through the Hilton Honors mobile app at participating hotels. Hilton will continue to expand its Digital Key capabilities to common doors and access points throughout the hotels.
In accordance with CDC guidelines, we are requiring face coverings in all indoor public areas of all our hotels throughout the U.S. for guests and Team Members. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to serving you.